With winter approaching and the dark nights drawing in we all need a comfort dish or a delicious hug in a mug. Don’t worry we have just the trick!
Our super easy, flavour packed and quick to make mulled apple cider recipe.
What you will need:
- 1 litre of still apple cider
- 250ml of apple juice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 orange (garnish)
- 3 cloves
- 1 star anise
- 50ml of brandy
Method (cooking time 45 mins) :
- Place a large pan on the stove on the lowest heat
- Pour the cider and apple juice into the pot
- Add half an orange, two cinnamon sticks, cloves, star anise and stir
- Place a lid onto the pan and leave for 30 mins
- Add the 50ml of brandy, stir and leave for another 15 mins
- Scoop out the half orange, cinnamon stick, cloves and star anise
- Ladle into your favourite mug or kilner jars
- Add a cinnamon stick and slice of orange
Kick back, relax and enjoy.